All new SPS students have a Welcome Call with a member of our Student Success team to make sure you're getting off to a great start in your program.
Think of the Welcome Call as an orientation call since you're a new student at Self-Publishing School. We'll cover things like:
- Ensure you have access to everything you need to (course content, Mastermind Community, etc.)
- Book your Clarity or Plot call with your 1-on-1 coach
- Connect you with other authors
- Explain the importance of joining launch teams
- Learn more about you, your challenges, and your goals as an author
- Answer any questions you may have so far in the process
The best way to prepare for the Welcome Call is to complete the New Student Orientation inside of your program.