Opening a Support Ticket is the best way to receive priority support from the Student Success team at Self-Publishing School.
How to open a Support Ticket:
- Find the chat box on the SPS Help Center page or inside of Teachable.
- Click on the Chat Box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Provide your email address so we can respond back to you via email.
- Next, type your question and hit Enter/Return.
- Before opening a Support Ticket, we'll suggest Help Center articles that may answer your question.
- If an article answers your question, you will not need to open a Support Ticket.
- If the suggested articles do not answer your question, click Yes - Open a support ticket.
- Next, we'll ask you for any other details about your question.
- Once your ticket is submitted, one of our Student Success team members will be assigned your ticket. We'll get back to you within 24 hours via email.