Use the chat box in the bottom right corner of the screen to open a support ticket.
You'll find the chat box on the SPS Help Center page and inside of Teachable.
- Click on the Chat Box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Provide your email address. This allows us to track your question.
- Provide a few keywords to your question. The Chat Box will search our Help Center for any relevant support articles and videos.
- If an article answered your question, great! You won't need to open a support ticket.
- If the suggested articles do not answer your question, click Yes - Open a support ticket.
- Next, we'll ask you for a few further details about your question. Any details you provide allows us to effectively answer your question.
- Once your ticket is submitted, one of our Student Success team members will be assigned your ticket. We'll get back to you within 24 hours via email.