There are a number of ways in which you can find answers to your most pressing questions at Self-Publishing School
Here are the top four ways to find the support you're looking for:
- Monday Night Group Coaching Calls - every Monday night at 8pm ET / 5pm PST
- The Self-Publishing School Help Center
- The Mastermind Community Search Bar
- Your Personal Coach
Monday Night Group Coaching Calls are great for...
- Any general questions about writing, book production, or marketing
- Feedback on your book cover, book title, and subtitle
- Expert opinion on strategies you're thinking of using to sell your book
- Connecting with other authors who are writing in your genre
The Self-Publishing School Help Center...
Is filled with articles answering some of the most common questions that student's have asked our Student Success team. Here's how it works:
- Go to https://self-publishingschool.com/answers
- Type your question in the search bar (or use the different categories to find a related article)
- Articles related to your question will pop up
- Feel free to leave comments, or give the article a thumbs-up or thumbs-down (depending on how useful you found the article!)
The Mastermind Community Search Bar...
Is a very powerful (and under-utilized!) tool inside of the MC. If you have a question about writing, book production, or marketing, there's a good chance another author has had the same question. Here's what you can do:
- Go to the Mastermind Community
- On the left hand side of the page, there is a "Search this group" bar
- Type in a keyword for your question (for example, type in "mind map")
- Explore all of the posts from other authors, SPS Coaches, and the SPS Student Success team
Your Personal Coach...
Is an expert that you'll be working directly with as you begin this journey to write and publish your book. But please know that your coach may not be available at all hours of the day, seven days a week.
It's a great idea to keep a list of questions that you need to ask on your next one-on-one coaching call.
Given the nature of your coach's schedule, he or she is a great resource through your personal coaching calls. Coaches are unable to provide email support as their time is fully devoted to providing support to our students face-to-face during your coaching calls.
Before each of your one-on-one coaching calls, you will receive an accountability form that you are required to complete. This form includes space for you to list any questions you'd like to discuss during your coaching call to make sure you get everything covered!