Congratulations! You achieved your goal of publishing your book! Now you may be asking yourself, what's next?
You're a published author
Your book has officially launched and it's available in the Self-Publishing School Library.
Your launch team has promoted your book and shared their enthusiasm for you on social media.
Book sales are coming in, and you're looking to capitalize on the momentum you've gained.
But, where do you go from here?
You're just getting started
Publishing your book was your number one goal when you got started at Self-Publishing School.
But if you're anything like us, since publishing, your mind has been running and you've been asking yourself what else is possible.
You likely have questions like..
- Should I publish another book?
- Do I learn more about marketing, and dive deeper into book marketing strategies?
- How can I use this book to help me grow my business?
- Do I turn my book into an online course, and empower my readers with even more tools?
- How can I get on podcasts and stages to promote my message?
It's time to get your Masters degree
At Self-Publishing School, we practise what we preach, and we practise a lot.
Over the past years, we've gone through endless "fail-fast" experience to learn what works, and what doesn't, when it comes to selling more books, getting on stages, building online courses, and most importantly, growing and scaling a business.
We can help you achieve the same, using the same strategies and tools used to grow Self-Publishing School.
Depending on your goals, we'd love to chat with you further about:
- Sell More Books: created for published authors, this program will help you sell more copies of the book you've published using a variety of modern marketing strategies. You'll receive a 1-1 coach, lifetime access to course content, and 1 year access to the Mastermind Community.
- Fundamentals of Fiction, Memoirs, and Story: Write and publish a fiction story that people want to read! Learn how to develop characters, create worlds, perfect dialogue, and market to your target audience. You'll receive a 1-1 coach, lifetime access to course content, and 1 year access to the Mastermind Community.
- Course Building for Authors: Build an online course, learn how to market your course (including building your webinar funnel), and get your first ten sales. You'll receive a 1-1 coach, lifetime access to course content, and 1 year access to the Mastermind Community.
- PR and Speaking for Authors: Land your first 5 PR & Speaking gigs. Create your irresistible offer, book the best stages for your audience, and sell without selling from stage. You'll receive a 1-1 coach, lifetime access to course content, and 1 year access to the Mastermind Community.
Achieving even more in your author career, business, or industry may not be exactly what you need, right now.
But without knowing what's possible, you may never know how much potential you're missing out on. And you don't want to be that person who regrets not taking action today, when you're reflecting back a few years from now.