We have a "no cancellation" policy for coaching calls between students and coaches - unless it's an emergency. Please read this article for more information.
Our stats show that when a coaching call is cancelled, students are 80% less likely to finish their program, and achieve their goals!
We do understand life happens. But unless you're in the hospital or have a family emergency we will NOT accept a reschedule or cancellation request.
Our "no cancellation" policy is listed below, and is included in all coaching call confirmation emails.
- If it's an emergency and you cannot make it to the call, please contact the Student Success team here and they'll reschedule the call and let us know.
- If you miss a call and it's not an emergency, this will result in a lost call. Meaning, even though we did not talk, it will still count as one of your seven calls.
Declining the calendar invite does NOT cancel your call. Attempting to cancel your call in this way will forfeit your call.
If you have to cancel due to an illness or life & death situation, please submit a ticket and our team will let your coach know and get you rebooked.
If you are...
- Concerned about your progress
- Feeling like you didn't meet your goals
- Unusually busy
- Overwhelmed by all you need to do with your book