There are a number of ways in which you can find answers to your most pressing questions at selfpublishing.com
Here are the top four ways to find the support you're looking for:
- Help Center
- Open a Support Ticket
- The Mastermind Community (use the Search Bar!)
- Group Coaching Call Calendar
The Help Center is a valuable resource filled with articles that address common questions from authors at selfpublishing.com. Here's how you can make the most of it:
- Visit selfpublishing.com/answers.
- Enter your question in the search bar or browse through the different categories to find a relevant article.
- Articles related to your question will be displayed.
- If you found an article helpful, please take a moment to let us know by clicking "Yes" or "No" when asked "Was this article helpful?" Your feedback helps us improve the content.
Thank you for your support in making our Help Center even better!
Open a Support Ticket
To request support via email, you can easily open a Support Ticket at selfpublishing.com. Follow these steps:
- Visit selfpublishing.com/ticket.
- Complete the form by providing your name, email, subject, description, and any additional details about your question.
- Click submit.
Rest assured that we respond to all Support Tickets within 1 business day (Monday to Friday).
The Mastermind Community
The Mastermind Community is a Facebook Group comprised of committed authors who offer support and guidance to those seeking growth and learning in their author career. If you have a question about writing, book production, or marketing, it is highly likely that another author has encountered the same question. Here's what you can do:
- Visit the Mastermind Community
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will find a search bar labeled "Search this group"
- Enter a keyword related to your question (e.g., "mind map")
- Explore the various posts from fellow authors, selfpublishing.com Coaches, and the Author Success team.
Group Coaching Call Calendar
We're constantly finding ways to provide more value to our authors through Group Coaching Calls. Please visit the link below to find all of the different Group Coaching Calls we're hosting every single week.
All the details you'll need about the Group Coaching Calls are available by clicking on the name of the call.