It's a good idea to bookmark the course so you can easily access it later
First off, what does "bookmarking a page" mean?
Bookmarking a page means you're saving a website address to enable quick access in the future. After you have bookmarked a web page, you can simply click your bookmark button to access that page.
Next time you log into the program, I suggest you bookmark the page:
- Go to the course login page (https://students.self-publishingschool.com)
- Click Bookmarks (or click the star symbol to the right of the website address bar)
- Click "Bookmark this page"
- Create a name for your bookmark (Ex.: SPS Login Page)
- Choose to add the bookmark to a Folder, or choose "Bookmarks Bar"
- Now your page is bookmarked!
Next time you want to access the course, just click on the bookmark and you'll be taken to the login page.